It is a known fact people prefer independence, or their warped definition of it, over anything else, in this sense, if given a choice they would easily pick a serviced apartment over a hotel room. Plenty of travelers vacationing in Goa look for serviced apartments as they prefer the many advantages to it mentioned below. Serviced apartments in Goa plenty to choose from in northern coast of Candolim, Baga, Anhuna, Vagator and Calangate. You even have the choice of 4 star properties as well. To cater to this demand, real estate developers in Goa have also constructed serviced apartments as the demand for home shoppers for these types of premises have been on the rise.
Here are a few pointers to keep in mind and probably consider a serviced apartment in Goa as an investment or as accommodation for your next stay:
- You have to take into consideration, your reason for why you are going on that holiday. If you are going to meet family, realize they may want to come over. A hotel room will not be able to deal with larger crowds and you may have to get multiple rooms.
- If you are on your trip for business, rather than pleasure, you have a lot more room to get your stuff done. You can move your furniture around in a way that suits you, if you were in a hotel, they would have their rules about this.
- If you intend to have meetings, you can get a larger serviced apartment or a pent house. This is wiser than getting people into your hotel room.
- Most serviced apartments come with free Wi-Fi. Need I say more?
- You always have the kitchen, if you decide on putting your cooking skills to the test. This is always good if you are tired of outside food every day. Sometimes a kitchen makes all the difference, in preventing you from getting home sick.
- If you have dirty laundry, dump it in the washing machine. This may differ depending on your budget and the type of service apartment you managed to get your hands on.
- You don’t have to worry about those long hotel bills at all. You are washing and drying your own clothes right there. Furthermore, already established, you are cooking your own food as well.
- Proper dressing and grooming equipment in every apartment. You can fold and iron your own clothes.
- The owners consider you to be part of the family. That is an amazing feeling, furthermore, you always have them when anything goes wrong or if you need assistance with anything.
- Sometimes the owners have various incentives to convince you, some provide a freshly prepared breakfast while others may give you a discount on your first stay.
- Additionally, most serviced apartments come with fully equipped kitchens designed with all modern amenities.
There you have ten points, if that doesn’t convince you, I don’t know what will.